Tuesday 21 June 2016

Showing Love 💝

Isn't it so special when someone goes out of their way to make you feel loved? When someone takes the time to do something with you? Or say something nice about you? Feeling the love of our brothers and sisters in Christ is one of the great parts of being in the family of God. I am so blessed to have such a great family but not only my blood relatives but also my family in Christ. In Romans 12:10 it says "Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves." When I read this verse in my Bible reading the other night I was thinking of all the many ways others have shown me that they loved me and all the times others have put me above themselves. You never forget it when someone truly makes you feel loved. I hope that each day of my life I show the brotherly love of Christ to everyone I am around. What a great reminder for me! Maybe it's a reminder for you too 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment