Sunday 15 January 2017

December Photo A Day

December 1 / Lunch

December 2
I Enjoy...

December 3
Morning Sky

December 4/ Selfie

December 5
Beauty

December 6
Bookshelf

December 7
Outside

December 12
Decoration

December 14 / Fun / Listening to country music with the kids at work. While making lunches and getting ready for bed. Fun way to finish off the night!

December 15 / Tree

December 16
Breakfast

December 17
Fruit

December 19 / Nature

December 21
Pop!

December 22 / 'tis the season to... / Winter season means spending long hours at the rink. My girl at work is a figure skater. I love to watch her and she makes me proud. Even though I sometimes complain about all the hours I spend at the rink...it is worth it!

December 23
Food

December 25
Something New

December 26
Last Thing I Read

December 27
Super!
Just finished a super worship session with my sis :D

December 28
Drink

December 29
Happiness is...

No comments:

Post a Comment