Tuesday 4 March 2014

February photo a day

February 1
You

February 2
Favourite
My favourite song right now is track 6 on Wow Hits 2014: Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher.

February 4
Childhood
One thing I loved about my childhood is having tea and peanuts with my Grandpa and Grandma Thiessen.

February 5
Square
A beautiful journal that I got from my dear friend Beatrice Norton.

February 8
Water

February 9
Details
This is the afghan my Grandma Thiessen made me.

February 13
Perfect

February 14
Heart
This is one of the treats a little girl brought to the daycare today. So cute and very tasty.

February 15
My drink of choice
Coffee of course.

February 17
Vegetable

February 19
Feet

February 26
Light

February 27
My View Today
I went for a walk by the weir just before supper.

February 28
Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment