Friday 31 January 2014

January photo a day

I do a photo a day thing that I got from fatmumslim.com.au. It's really fun! Check it out. Here's my January photo a day:

 
January 11
Looking Down
I went for a walk down this trail this afternoon. The trail goes up a hill up to the train tracks by my apartment.

 
January 12
Colorful
The bracelets I have on my wrist. Made for me by my sister Heidi and my friend Agnessa.

 
January 14
3 Things
My little friends that sit on my bed.
 
 

 
January 17
Tiny

 
January 18
Happy Place
I went for a walk today and found this picnic table in the park by my apartment.I sat there talking to Jesus for a while. It was my happy place for today and I might just have to go there and talk to Jesus more often.

 
January 19
Breakfast
Coffee and a maple bacon doughnut.

 
January 21
Blue
A box of cookies that I got in a care package from my Grandpa and Grandma Thiessen. My first care package ever!

 
January 22
Nice!
A birthday card that I got from my sweet second cousin Becky.

 
January 24
Your Space
This is the chair in our living room that I sit in all the time.

 
January 25
A Taste Of Summer/Winter
I went for a walk this morning down the walking trails along the river by my apartments. What a beautiful winter day!

 
January 26
Fun Stuff!
I talked to my little sister on the phone for a hour and 40 minutes this afternoon! I miss my sister so much. It's only 26 days till I get to see her.

 
 
January 27
Something I Bought
I went to see the second Hobbit in 3D on Saturday.
 

 
January 30
Best Invention Ever
My Grandma Thiessen always gives this lotion to me. It works so good!

 
January 31
Polka Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment